The regional online Trip Planner provides information about scheduled transit service in King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties.
- This page will automatically forward to the Trip Planner itinerary planning page.
- Select one of the other tabs above to find bus stops, routes, or schedules near a location.
- See "Trip Planner Notices" on the left for the latest news about the Trip Planner.
Service disruptions and reroutes due to weather, traffic, construction, events or emergencies are not reported in Trip Planner itineraries.
- To find out if your Metro service is disrupted due to a planned event, visit Metro Online. Look for a 'Rider Alert' on your route's timetable or visit Alerts Center: Construction and Events.
- To find out about potential service impacts during unplanned events, such as weather or other emergencies, visit Metro's Alerts Center: Snow, Ice and Flood page.
- For impacts to service provided by agencies other than Metro Transit, visit the web site of the agency that provides the service. Links are provided at Who's Who.